CUTIENJELA

LUCK ON ITEM WAS GONE WHEN UPGRADE

Hello, The Luck(option) on my item when i upgraded my bloodangel to darkangel was completely gone can you please check out? reply asap 

IGN:ANJELA

hi CUTI, i check that NOW and i answer soon!! thanks!!

• Thanks 1

can you let me known the exatly part you want to upgrade and lose luck?

i already try but for BK class and is ok no issue

https://youtu.be/Q_bZwq8eWAY

ancient bloodangel elf(energy)

ok, i want to explain to you so a give exampel

1 when you make  any wings  some times come with LUCK and aditional option HP Life %

so when you upgrade your set like Blood Angel +15 u CANT keep any option or +15 to  upgrade to Dark Angel  ,when you upgrade that you have to known is MIXED and mixed give random options some times with Luck other times without luck "but remember UPGRADE to different type of item like Blood to Dark cant keep all options!!

why? easy u different get different item.

This is the only time that i encountered when upgrade mastery set the luck and stats option was changing even when i upgrade on other class bloodangel to darkangel luck was not removed even on other servers it says when upgrading bloodangel to dark luck option or stats will remain the same but here only bloodangel(energy) is changing 🙂  it says on webzen the set option and luck do not change.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CUTIENJELA said:

This is the only time that i encountered when upgrade mastery set the luck and stats option was changing even when i upgrade on other class bloodangel to darkangel luck was not removed even on other servers it says when upgrading bloodangel to dark luck option or stats will remain the same but here only bloodangel(energy) is changing 🙂  it says on webzen the set option and luck do not change. 

ok, if is like that i send to Bug Track 😉

• Thanks 1

IGC Responsability , after months... can fix i can provide a exactly date and idk if IGC want to fix.