Sign in to follow this  
eaglekids

Bug errel upgrade rank, event acheron

Hi GM, my errel upgrade rank to lv 3 but it changes to invalid element and still lvl 2,( 3 times) and i cant use that errel anymore. Hard to find mithril and create them to what i want and now it cant be used.

Secondly, i wait to acheron event at 15h30 and still nothing happens. Pls check it again. And pentagrem is low dropped and there are only 2 socket. i hunted alot. I love this sever so much, pls check again

2 hours ago, eaglekids said:

Hi GM, my errel upgrade rank to lv 3 but it changes to invalid element and still lvl 2,( 3 times) and i cant use that errel anymore. Hard to find mithril and create them to what i want and now it cant be used.

Secondly, i wait to acheron event at 15h30 and still nothing happens. Pls check it again. And pentagrem is low dropped and there are only 2 socket. i hunted alot. I love this sever so much, pls check again

i cheking this thanks bro i will answer soon

And one more thing is about earrings, it is introduced that it can be got from moss merchant and "Earring of Anger (Right)" and "Earring of Anger (Left)" will be randomly assigned with 1~3 of 5 options respectively, that means it there is absolutely at least 1 of 5 options, isnt it? if it is true, i got no opt in my both earrings. Pls check again. Ty so much

And one problem i have just known is my DL 4th skill tree cant be added point. i have added point to skills before, but cant add more in wind skill tab. pls help me to check. my char is FakerPunch. thx so much